Men's Bean Boots, 10" Gore-Tex/Thinsulate
Item #: XQ212082
The original antidote to wet feet, our Maine-made L.L.Bean Boot now has the added protection of a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining and warm Thinsulate Insulation.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature duck boots are still sewn right here in Maine by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- A supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.