Men's 8" Bean Boots, Chamois-Lined
Item #: XQ503156
Our super-popular Bean Boots lined with ultracozy Portuguese chamois flannel are the perfect choice for spending time outdoors on crisp, cool days.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 9). With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. (Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 10).
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with premium flannel and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with premium Portuguese 100% cotton chamois flannel for extra warmth and comfort.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.