Men’s L.L.Bean Boots, Gumshoes
L.L.'s original "antidote to wet feet," our Maine-made gumshoes offer the same waterproof comfort customers have relied on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Our L.L.Bean Boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative 1912 design.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.