Shopping Bag is Empty
Maine Warden's Day Pack, Camo
This is the ultimate sportsman's day pack. Designed with the help of Maine State Game Wardens, this technical day pack will be your first choice for all your hunting, fishing and outdoor adventures.
- Capacity: 1,526 cu. in., 25 L.
- Fits torso: 15" to 18".
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 11.5"W x 5"D.
- Capacity: 1,648 cu. in., 27 L.
- Fits torso: 16 to 21".
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 20"H x 13"W x 6"D.
Why We Love It
Maine State Game Wardens are the pinnacle of outdoor expertise and knowledge. If you get lost or hurt in the woods, they are the ones who come and get you, no matter the terrain or weather. The pack they carry in the field must perform at the highest level. That's why we asked for their help designing this one. The result is a premium technical pack that is perfect for all outdoor adventures. In fact, it's so good it's standard issue to all Maine State Game Wardens.
- Pack body is made from water-resistant ripstop polyester.
- Waterproof bottom is made from TPU-coated 400D double-ripstop nylon.
- Lining made from 210D plain weave nylon.
- Waterproof front panel pocket keeps field guides, maps, regulations and valuable electronics dry.
- Padded fleece pocket for binoculars, electronics or sunglasses.
- Raised Air Mesh back panels for cooling ventilation and support.
- Waterproof bottom panel for protection in canoe, boat or wet ground.
- $2 from each pack sold is donated to the Maine Division of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
- Hydration compatible, bladder sold separately.
- Dual side pockets.
- One side pocket is tunnel constructed to let you carry a fly rod, tripod, axe or other tool.
- Other side pocket includes a water-bottle holder.
- Front stash pocket for keeping an extra layer handy.