Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean x Flowfold Crossbody Tote
Part of our NEW collection designed in collaboration with Flowfold, a Maine-based company known for its craftsmanship, performance fabrics and minimalist designs. Made in the USA using some of the world’s strongest – and lightest – fabrics.
- Dimensions: 16.9"H x 12.5"W x 4.5"D.
Why We Love It
The design may be minimalist, but this is a serious do-it-all tote. It's crafted from an innovative, multi-layer fabric that's waterproof and highly tear resistant. We take it to work all week and carry it all weekend, relying on the strong fabric to protect everything we carry with us. It's so super light, it never weighs us down.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric is made in Connecticut.
- Spot clean.
- Made of waterproof X-Pac fabric, a composite of multiple layers laminated into a single sheet.
- Layers include a nylon face, poly x-ply mesh, waterproof film and light taffeta backing.
- Ultralight fabric has a great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Zippered exterior pocket.
- Top carry handles.
- Large main compartment with file divider; hook-and-loop strap closure keeps contents in place.
- Accommodates most 15" laptops.
- Two exterior side pockets, sized to fit 16 oz. water bottles.
- Rope zipper pulls with reflective detail from Maine-based Sterling Rope.