Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean x Flowfold Center Zip Pack
Part of our NEW collection designed in collaboration with Flowfold, a Maine-based company known for its craftsmanship, performance fabrics and minimalist designs. Made in the USA using some of the world’s strongest – and lightest – fabrics.
- Capacity 1,584 cu, in., 26 L.
- Weight 1.0 lb.
- Dimensions: 16"H x 12.5"W x 5.5"D.
Why We Love It
This ultrapractical, ultralight backpack features Flowfold's innovative waterproof fabric. Its minimalist styling fits in just about anywhere, and the superlight design lets you carry it all comfortably. We know this backpack performs, because we've carried it while commuting, hiking and traveling internationally.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric is made in Connecticut.
- Materials were tested in the variable climates of Kilimanjaro.
- Spot clean.
- Made of waterproof X-Pac fabric, a composite of multiple layers laminated into a single sheet.
- Layers include a nylon face, poly x-ply mesh, waterproof film and light taffeta backing.
- Rugged ultralight fabric has a great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Quick release top flap design, with center zip for easy access.
- Front zip storage pocket.
- Main compartment with file divider.
- Padded laptop compartment accommodates most 15" laptops.
- Shoulder straps are lightly padded for comfort.
- Rope zipper pulls with reflective detail from Maine-based Sterling Rope.