Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean Heritage Wooden Snowshoes
- Dimensions: 46" x 13".
- Capacity: 220 to 260 lb.
- Weight: 6.5 lb. per pair.
Why We Love It
These beautiful snowshoes are virtually identical to those worn by Maine woodsmen 100 years ago as they tended traps and performed other chores in harsh winter conditions. They're suitable for breaking trail in open or moderately wooded areas or as an attractive addition to hang over the fireplace at home or camp. Large frame provides good flotation in deep snow. Tail shape improves tracking and lifts the toe of the snowshoe to reduce risk of tripping.
- Handcrafted from durable, steambent white ash, handselected to ensure maximum strength.
- Deck is handlaced, top-grain rawhide that's varnished to seal out moisture.
- Narrow profile and long tail make getting around in thick woods easier.
- Leather "H"-style binding adjusts at the heel and forefoot for a secure fit.