Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean Down Sleeping Bag with DownTek, Long Mummy -20°
Item #: XQ503558
Our warmest sleeping bag with DownTek, suitable for backcountry winter expeditions in seriously cold conditions. Its extra length lets you keep boots, water bottles and other items inside to keep them from freezing.
Size & Fit
- Fits users up to 6'6".
- Weight: 3 lb 11 oz.
- Packed size: 14" x 9".
Why We Love It
The down in this winter sleeping bag is specially treated with an advanced nano technology that absorbs one-third the moisture and dries two-thirds faster than untreated down. It's a great choice for backcountry trips in damp climates in the coldest conditions.
Fabric & Care
- Wash and dry in large commercial machine.
- Exterior shell and interior lining made from silky, downproof ripstop nylon.
- High-loft 750-fill DownTek absorbs 30% water and dries 60% faster than untreated down.
- Water-repellent coating on outer shell.
- Draft tube on zipper prevents cold air from seeping in.
- Hood provides warmth, range of motion and adjustability.
- A great choice for winter backcountry expeditions.
- RDS-certified 750-fill down has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and is highly compressible.
- Small inside pocket on shoulder for headlamp, glasses or other essentials.
- Additional length allows for storage of boot liners or extra layers.
- Left-hand zipper.
- Yoke-style draft collar to keep warm air from escaping.
- Heavy-duty stuff sack and extra-large storage sack included.
- Compression stuff sack included.
- Oversized cotton storage bag included.
- Tested in to EN 13537 standards.