L.L.Bean Boots, Two-Eye Boat Gumshoes
Now on deck - a brand-new style combining all the best features of our classic boat shoes and original Maine-made duck boots. Weatherproof, adjustable, comfortable and supportive, they're a perfect combination of two timeless New England styles.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
- Height: 4".
Why We Love Them
We've taken our legendary Men's L.L.Bean Boots a step farther. With the waterproof comfort of our duck boots and the adjustable fit and stability of a lace-up boat shoe, these new rubber mocs do it all. And, like all of our L.L.Bean Boots, they're made by hand right here in Maine for quality you won't find anywhere else.
- Premium full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottoms are lined for extra comfort.
- Supportive steel shank.
- Rubber chain-tread bottom provides excellent traction.
- 360-degree taslan laces adjust for a perfect fit.
- Removable foam-cushioned insole.