Shopping Bag is Empty
Knife Edge Waterproof Hiking Boots
This women's hiking boot offers optimum stability and support to keep you comfortable from the backyard to the roughest trail.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 5 oz. per pair.
- Height: 4½".
Why We Love Them
At the heart of Mount Katahdin, Maine's highest peak, Knife Edge trail looms large with 1,000-foot drop-offs on either side. The adventurous spirit of the hikers who brave this trail inspired us to create these versatile hiking boots. The authentic design marries form and function, with beautiful details like felt accents and a topographic map print on the insole.
- Waterproofed full-grain leather with acrylic/polyester knit felt.
- TEK2.5 waterproof system for serious all-weather protection.
- Synthetic-mesh lining with antimicrobial odor-control treatment.
- Vibram rubber XS Trek is aggressively lugged to grip the toughest of terrain.
- Removable insole is molded EVA with image of Mt. Katahdin's Knife Edge topo map.
- Moderate arch contour and heel cup of insole for support.
- Polyurethane midsole.
- Nylon shank.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Molded rubber toe cap protects you from rocks and roots.