Shopping Bag is Empty
Knife Edge Mesh Hikers, Waterproof
Our waterproof hiking boots, in a durable ripstop mesh, offer optimum stability for backpacking or hiking on rugged terrain.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Drop: ¼".
Why We Love It
At the heart of Mount Katahdin (Maine's highest peak), the Knife Edge Trail looms large with 1,000-foot drop-offs on either side. It's the no-fear attitude and adventurous spirit of the hikers who brave this trail that inspired us to create these performance-packed hiking boots. The heritage-born design combines trail-ready features and beautiful details you'll appreciate on every hike.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Upper of water-resistant polyester and ripstop mesh upper with leather trim and knit felt collar.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Molded EVA footbed and PU midsole cushion support feet for out-of-the-box comfort.
- Vibram Rubber XS Trek aggressively lugged to grip the toughest of terrain.
- Molded-rubber toecap offers extra protection and increases durability.
- Classic Alpine-inspired design elements including laid-on "faux" sole stitching.
- Polyester-mesh lining with antimicrobial odor-control treatment.