Shopping Bag is Empty
Kids' Mountain Classic Anorak, Colorblock
When we found this great retro windbreaker in our archives, we knew we had to bring it back. With cool colorblocks, lightweight weather protection and year-round versatility, we think it's a jacket every kid needs in their closet.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
Why We Love It
Our kids' windbreaker is the perfect pick for all their activities, combining trail-worthy performance with wear-anywhere style – all at an unbeatable value. We especially love the fun colorblocking and heritage-inspired details pulled straight from our archives.
Fabric & Care
- Wind-and water-resistant supplex nylon fabric.
- Reflective triangle patch on back adds visibility in low light.
- Machine wash and dry.
- A kid-size anorak just like our popular adults' style.
- Large kangaroo pouch has angled openings to help keep items from falling out.
- Packs down into its own front zip pocket, so kids always have a jacket ready to go.
- Great on its own as a light jacket or layered over a fleece when things turn chilly.
- Hood has a slight brim to protect against weather and elastic inserts to keep it in place.
- Long front zipper for easy on/off.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord at hem help seal weather out.
Kids' Mountain Classic Anorak, Colorblock is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeanPJ from Kids anorak Great for all seasons, room enough to wear over fleece and small enough not to look baggy when worn over a tee shirt. These last forever too.
Date published: 2018-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLo62 from Happy to see that they are back I purchased one about 30 years ago, still good. But I had to have the New Style.
Date published: 2018-09-02