Kids' Bean Boots, Thinsulate
Item #: XQ229685
The original Bean Boot, handcrafted in Maine since 1912 – in sizes just for kids. Lined with 3M Thinsulate Insulation to keep their toes toasty.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
Our children's duck boots feature the same impeccable construction as our adult styles, combining the waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the comfort of full-grain leather. Made right here in Maine by expert craftspeople who treat each pair like it was made for their own kids.
- Full-grain leather upper and rubber chain-link tread.
- Moisture-wicking liner.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in footbed helps keep feet warm and dry.
- Proven to shed rain and snow.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers the stability and comfort kids need.