Shopping Bag is Empty
Katahdin Iron Works Ripstop Shirt, Lined
Designed to be exceptionally rugged and warm, this utility shirt is made with durable ripstop cotton on the outside and soft, heat-trapping fleece on the inside.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
The Katahdin Iron Works operated in the north woods for much of the 19th century, employing thousands of hardworking Mainers. Inspired by their grit and strength, we designed our Katahdin Iron Works line of rugged work clothes to stand up to all kinds of rough use.
Fabric & Care
- 100% ripstop cotton shell.
- 100% microgrid polyester fleece lining.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Durable ripstop cotton shell stands up to heavy work.
- Innovative Nor’Easter treatment resists water, wind, abrasion, oil and stains.
- Lined with durable polyester microgrid fleece; sleeves are lined with nylon taffeta for easy on/off.
- Snap front.
- Triple-needle stitching at stress points for added durability.
- Two chest pockets, one with pencil slot.
- Reinforced patch under chest pockets.
- Underarm gusset for freedom of movement.
- Two lined side pockets, one with an inner security pocket.