Shopping Bag is Empty
Katahdin Iron Works Fleece Utility Pant, Natural Fit, Lined
Our fleece-lined pants are built for the long haul, with rugged, innovative Nor’Easter cotton that resists water, wind, oil and stains. Part of our popular Katahdin Iron Works collection, inspired by hardworking Mainers.
Size & Fit
- Natural Fit: Sits at the natural waist and relaxed through the hip and thigh.
Why We Love It
The Katahdin Iron Works operated in the north woods for much of the 19th century, employing thousands of hardworking Mainers. Inspired by their grit and strength, we designed our Katahdin Iron Works line of rugged work clothes to stand up to all kinds of rough use.
Fabric & Care
- Rugged 9 oz. slubbed cotton with a herringbone weave.
- Lined with polyester grid fleece for extra warmth.
- Innovative Nor’Easter treatment resists water, wind, abrasion, oil and stains.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Triple-needle stitching makes them extra durable.
- Two front pockets, plus one secure pocket on the side.
- Rear pockets and cuffs are reinforced for added durability.
- Gusseted crotch for increased freedom of movement.