Shopping Bag is Empty
Infants' and Toddlers' Ultralight 650 Down Jacket
Item #: XQ507407
We've improved our versatile infants’ and toddlers’ down jacket to perform even better and have less impact on the planet, starting with an upgrade to new DownTek PFC-Free down.
Size & Fit
- Now offering sizing for infants six months of age and older.
- Slightly Fitted.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight jacket was superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, with more 650-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant and more sustainable with new DownTek PFC-Free down and a new recycled nylon shell and lining. It's our highest performing and most sustainable down outerwear yet.
Fabric & Care
- Water-resistant ripstop nylon shell now made from recycled nylon to minimize environmental impact.
- Machine wash and dry.
- The same performance and quality of our big-kid version, sized for the littlest adventurers.
- Bigger baffles lock in more 650-fill-power down.
- 650-fill DownTek PFC-Free™ water-resistant down stays dry 50% longer than original DownTek down.
- Insulated hood provides extra warmth.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material back triangle for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.