Shopping Bag is Empty
Heritage Chamois Shirt
Our iconic chamois cloth shirt, built on decades of timeless style, returns from our archives softer and more feminine than ever.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
- Falls at low hip.
Why We Love It
A tradition of warmth and style was born in 1927 when Leon Leonwood Bean designed the very first L.L.Bean Chamois Shirt. Nine decades later, it has stood the test of time, becoming a model for all others and a style that demands an essential role in your wardrobe. Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois is specially washed three times for amazing softness.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois – the same as our original.
- Specially washed three times for a softness all its own.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Double-stitched seams ensure extra strength and durability.
- Chambray lining under collar and cuffs.
- Interior locker loop.