Shopping Bag is Empty
Heritage Chamois Shirt, Zip Pullover
Our iconic chamois cloth shirt, built on decades of timeless style, returns from our archives as substantial and durable, softer than ever. In a flannel pullover with a deep front zip for easy on/off.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit: Our most generous fit sits farthest from the body.
- Falls at low hip.
Why We Love It
A tradition of warmth and style began in 1927 when Leon Leonwood Bean designed the very first L.L.Bean Chamois Shirt. Nine decades later, it has stood the test of time, setting the standard for all others. Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois is specially washed three times for amazing softness.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois – the same as our original.
- Specially washed three times for a softness all its own.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Deep half zip for easy on/off.
- Chambray lining beneath stand collar and cuffs.
- Kangaroo pocket with reinforced stitching.
- Interior locker loop.
- Droptail hem with side slits offers flattering coverage.