Shopping Bag is Empty
Heritage Chamois Popover
Our iconic chamois cloth shirt, built on decades of timeless style, returns from our archives softer than ever. In a flannel popover inspired by our vintage trapper shirts.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit: Our most generous fit sits farthest from the body.
- Falls at low hip.
Why We Love It
A tradition of warmth and style began in 1927 when Leon Leonwood Bean designed the very first L.L.Bean Chamois Shirt. Nine decades later, it has stood the test of time, becoming a model for all others and a style that demands an essential role in your wardrobe. Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois is specially washed three times for amazing softness.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois – the same as our original.
- Specially washed three times for a softness all its own.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Popover style with stand collar.
- Reminiscent of traditional trapper style pullovers from our archives.
- Chambray lining at front placket, cuffs and buttoned side vents.
- Deep front placket for easy on and off.
- Two front chest pockets.