Double L Euro Fly Rod, 10'6" 3-wt.
Item #: XQ513600
The most advanced fly rod to ever bear our signature name, it's been redesigned to be 15% stronger and 10% lighter than its predecessor. This 10'6" 3-wt. is designed for the popular style known as Euro nymphing.
What is Euro nymphing? It's a versatile and extremely effective style of fishing that involves using a long leader and weighted flies to reach depth quickly. The leader includes a brightly colored sighter section that acts as an indicator. During the drift, you raise the rod tip so the sighter is visible. This makes for a well-connected, controlled drift.
- Improved resins and graphite produce a lighter yet stronger blank for excellent performance.
- Advanced taper allows for precise line control and delicate presentations.
- 4-piece design for easy traveling.
- Pac Bay Minima stripping guides are lighter and more durable.
- Half wells AAA cork grip.
- Burled wooden reel seat spacer.
- Fluid medium-fast action will be appreciated by beginners and experts alike.
- Rod weight is marked on each ferrule to avoid confusion with another rod.
- 4-pc. rod with ferrule alignment dot and line for super-fast assembly.
- Graphite rod tube, cloth rod sleeve and model info engraved on cap.