Shopping Bag is Empty
Day Trekker Day Pack
Item #: XQ303050
Packed with trail-friendly features - including the Boa-closure system, which compresses and stabilizes the load - this technical hiking day pack represents a revolution in pack design.
- Capacity: 1,526 cu. in., 25 L.
- Fits torsos: 15" to 18".
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 12"W at bottom, 8"W at top x 7"D.
- Capacity: 1,648 cu. in., 27 L.
- Fits torsos: 18" to 21".
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Dimensions: 20"H x 12½"W at bottom, 8¼"W at top x 7"D.
Why We Love It
A well-engineered day pack makes all the difference – whether you’re spending hitting the trail, or embarking on an urban day trip. Packed with features like twin Boa-closure systems to compress and stabilize your load, this hiking day pack provides designated space for all of your essentials. From water bottle holders and a hydration bladder sleeve to re-curve collar-cut shoulder straps and an adjustable foam waistbelt, this is all the pack you’ll need for a day’s worth of adventure.
- Pack body made of 210-denier Ballistic Cordura nylon.
- Pack base made of rugged 600-denier Kodra nylon.
- Recurve collar-cut shoulder straps provide a snug, comfortable fit.
- Perforated foam waist belt is comfy – and easy to adjust.
- Built-in hydration bladder sleeve with port inside main compartment (bladder sold separately).
- Tapered design lowers contact with your back for better ventilation and free movement.
- Equipped with two Boa-closures to compress and stabilize your load.
- Stretch-paneled “shove it” pocket provides quick access to trail essentials.
- Two side water-bottle pockets.
- Includes key fob, ice axe loops, map pocket and multiple lash points.
- Great for everything from a day hike to a trek around town.
- Standard compression straps have been replaced with two Boa-closure systems.
- Turn the knobs to compress and stabilize instantly. Pop the knobs to release and unload.