Shopping Bag is Empty
Over the years, our exclusive men’s Chamois Shirt has set the standard for all others. Today, the plush 7.5 oz. flannel is thicker than the original, and it’s still expertly woven in Portugal and brushed for exceptional softness and warmth.
Size & Fit
- Designed with extra room for layering.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
When our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean, developed this shirt more than 90 years ago, durability was the goal. Then as now, the 100% cotton shirt is brushed for exceptional softness and warmth. And it still gets better with age. In fact, customers rave about the "impeccable quality" and tell us that these shirts just get more and more comfortable over the years.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Unbreakable buttons.
- Double-stitched seams for toughness.
- Original angled pockets and cross-stitched buttons.
- Shirttail hem.