Shopping Bag is Empty
Chamois Shirt, Plaid
Developed 90 years ago by our founder Leon Leonwood Bean. Today the plush 7.5 oz. flannel is thicker than the original, it’s still expertly woven in Portugal and brushed for exceptional softness and warmth.
Size & Fit
- Designed with extra room for layering.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
Just like the original, it gets better with age. In fact, customers rave about the chamois shirt’s "impeccable quality." And you will too—with its classic styling and durable stitching throughout. Built to last generations, it sets the standard for all other chamois shirts to aspire to. The plaids are designed right here in our Freeport, Maine, studio.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Unbreakable buttons.
- Double-stitched seams for toughness.
- Original angled pockets and cross-stitched buttons.