Boat and Tote, Zip-Top
Item #: XQ112644
There's only one Boat and Tote – ours. From the heavyweight canvas to the reinforced handles to the double-stitched seams, nothing compares to our zip-top Boat and Tote. Still crafted in Maine, one tote at a time.
- Capacity: Approx. 504 cu. in., 8 L.
- Dimensions: 10"H x 9"W x 5"D.
- Handles: Regular: 5". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 1,008 cu. in., 17 L.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Handles: Regular: 6". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: Regular: 8". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 3,400 cu. in., 56 L.
- Dimensions: 17"H x 19"W x 10"D.
- Handles: Regular: 10". Long: 14".
Why We Love It
Introduced as Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot our iconic tote doing heavy lifting everywhere - from the grocery store to the beach, to the library and commuter train. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise. Available in four different sizes with a secure zip top, it also makes a fantastic travel bag.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won't rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Natural color with contrast-tone handles in your choice of lengths.
- Add a monogram for a personal touch (or the perfect gift).