Shopping Bag is Empty
Backcountry 2-Person Dome Tent
Item #: XQ278019
Exceptionally rugged, this four-season 2-person dome tent is built to handle harsh winter conditions; with great ventilation for use in warmer months.
- Floor Dimensions: 7'6" x 4'10".
- Vestibule area: Front — 16 sq. ft., rear — 5.8 sq. ft.
- Area: 41 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 3'5".
- Total Weight: 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Minimum weight (without stuff sack or stakes): 9 lb.
- Packed Size: 24" x 9".
- Capacity: Two adults.
- Two large doors with breathable no-see-um mesh paneling.
- Five heavy-duty, shock-corded 7,000-series aluminum poles.
- Tent roof and fly have two outlet vents to increase airflow.
- Dual vestibules allow wet winter gear storage outside of the tent.
- Redesigned vestibule system is roomier and easier to set up.
- Poles attach with color-coded clips for quick setup.
- Six large pockets for organizing gear.
- WeatherWatch window on fly for natural light or stargazing.
- Exceptionally strong frame bears snow loads, stands up to winds and sheds downpours.
- Fly, frame and footprint can be used independently to create a superlight shelter.