All-Weather Farmhouse Table, Large
Item #: XQ304743
Our American-made outdoor dining table is built to endure rain, wind, sun and snow for years of virtually carefree enjoyment.
- Dimensions: 29"H x 37¾"W x 72¼"D.
- Weight: 135 lbs.
Why We Love It
Our All-Weather Furniture spends more than a year on the roof of our company headquarters in Freeport, Maine. Fully exposed and unprotected, it’s subjected to the full force of rugged New England weather as our in-house lab team tests it for strength and durability. Even under these punishing conditions, it won’t rot, splinter, warp or crack. So whether you leave it on your lawn, patio—or roof—you're sure to enjoy our All-Weather Dining Table for decades to come.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade quality stainless-steel hardware.
- Assembly required, see instructions below.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Pairs with our All-Weather Dining Chairs and Farmhouse Bench, sold separately.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood; can be left outdoors year round.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture or ever need painting.
- Pairs with our Market Umbrella, sold separately.
- Accommodates umbrella pole up to 1½" in diameter.
- Large table can fit 6-8 people.