Shopping Bag is Empty
Adults' Cresta Wool Lightweight Hiking Socks, Crew
Item #: XQ510908
Our premium hiking socks are made from itch-free merino wool that naturally wicks moisture away and resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The wool is RWS-certified so you know it was harvested responsibly.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Height: 9".
Why We Love Them
L. L. Bean used to say, "if your feet are happy, you're happy". Both you and your feet will be super-pleased on every hike with these ultra-comfortable merino wool hiking socks. They absorb shocks, wick moisture, hold their shape and won't smell funky at the end of a long day on the trails.
Fabric & Care
- 77% Merino wool, 21% nylon, 2% Lycra spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Made of premium, itch-free merino wool to wick away moisture.
- Naturally odor-resistant, breathable and warm.
- Lightweight cushioning for reliable comfort.
- Reinforcement at heels and toes for durability and comfort.
- Seamless toe prevents chafing.
Adults' Cresta Wool Lightweight Hiking Socks, Crew is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ObsAnimal from Nice colors Due to my women's size 10 feet, I ordered size large. Even after washing and drying in the dryer, the size L are still just a bit too big. That will work ok, as I prefer socks to be loose, not tight. I don't like to have my feet strangled and circulation to be reduced. The colors are nice. The coral is lovely, and the purple is ok.
Date published: 2020-10-08