Shopping Bag is Empty
1912 Jean Chore Jacket, Sherpa-Lined
We added sherpa-lining to our denim chore jacket for extracozy warmth and archive-inspired style. It's carefully washed and handsanded – just like our original jean jacket – in a longer length for great coverage.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
- Falls at low hip.
Fabric & Care
- In 99% cotton with 1% spandex.
- Premium American denim known for its strength and durability.
- Faux-sherpa lining (including collar and cuffs) in 100% polyester.
- Smooth sleeve lining made of 100% polyester with warm polyester and polypropolene insulation.
- Machine wash and dry.
- One chest patch pocket and two lower patch pockets reinforced with stitching and rivets.
- Interior locker loop.
- Sleeves are lined for easy on and off.