Women's Maine Mountain Parka
Item #: XQ502428
Technical enough for white-out conditions, in a sleek, stylish snorkel parka design that navigates from mountain to city street with ease.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with heavyweight layer.
- Falls at midthigh.
- Center back length: Petite 35", Regular 36.5", Plus 37.37".
Why We Love It
We constructed this ultrarugged down parka to keep you protected in the coldest conditions, featuring a unique waterproof exterior and packed with 650 DownTek insulation that stays warm and dry in snow, rain or windy weather.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% nylon.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Faux fur ruff: 89% modacrylic, 11% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Waterproof: Yes, waterproof shell fabric
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Yes, 650-fill DownTek™ water-repellent down
- Pockets: Two lower patch pockets with snaps, one internal zip pocket, one internal patch pocket
- Hooded: Yes, attached adjustable snorkel hood with removable faux-fur trim.
- Zippers: Two-way zipper with button-front stormflap
- Weight: 3.77 lbs.
- Abrasion-resistant, waterproof TEK canvas exterior
- Oversized zipper with rubber grip pull cord is easy to grab with gloves on.
- Exterior waist adjustments.
- Articulated sleeves.