Women's Heritage Chamois Shirt, Sherpa-Lined Shacket
Item #: XQ518170
Our iconic chamois cloth shirt, built on decades of timeless style. Lined with plush sherpa for exceptional warmth, it's the coziest shirt, light jacket and essential layer all in one.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit: Our most generous fit sits farthest from the body.
Why We Love It
A tradition of warmth and style was created in 1927 when Leon Leonwood Bean designed the very first L.L.Bean Chamois Shirt. Nine decades later, it has stood the test of time, becoming the standard for all others and a style that demands an essential role in your wardrobe. Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois is specially washed three times for amazing softness.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton chamois – the same as our original.
- Lined with the coziest polyester sherpa fleece.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Double-stitched seams ensure extra strength and durability.
- Front chest pockets and patch pockets.
- Buttoned cuffs.
- Curved hem.