Double L Fly Rods, 3-4 wt.
Item #: XQ513609
The most advanced fly rod to ever bear our signature name, it's been redesigned to be 15% stronger and 10% lighter than its predecessor. These supple, shorter 3- and 4-weight rods are perfect for smaller pocket waters.
Why We Love It
A favorite pastime of Maine fly fishermen is hiking into small, remote streams and ponds in search of native wild brook trout. You don't need long, fast-action fly rods for this kind of fishing; shorter, suppler rods are the weapons of choice. These rods are perfect for this kind of fishing, not just in Maine but for any pocket water you can find.
- Improved resins and graphite produce a lighter yet stronger blank for excellent performance.
- Advanced taper allows for precise line control and delicate presentations.
- 4-piece design for easy traveling.
- Pac Bay Minima stripping guides are lighter and more durable.
- Half wells AAA cork grip.
- Burled wooden reel seat spacer.
- Fluid medium-fast action will be appreciated by beginners and experts alike.
- Rod weight is marked on each ferrule to avoid confusion with another rod.
- 4-pc. rod with ferrule alignment dot and line for super-fast assembly.
- Graphite rod tube, cloth rod sleeve and model info engraved on cap.