Men's Katahdin Hiker Socks, Striped
Item #: XQ515300
Designed to provide generous comfort on long hikes, these striped hiking socks feature responsibly-sourced Merino wool that's warm, breathable and naturally resists odor.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
Fabric & Care
- In a soft, moisture-wicking blend of 57% Merino wool, 40% nylon and 3% Lycra® spandex.
- Made with a blend of responsibly-sourced Merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Height: Heel gore to top edge = 7.5".
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel without chafing.
- Fine gauge knitting allows extra durability.
- Crew height falls just below the calf.
- Lightweight cushioning under foot for all-day comfort.