Women's Bean Boots 8", Flannel-Lined Insulated
Item #: XQ511778
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather and lined with premium flannel for extra-cozy warmth.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 10.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with premium flannel and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Rich full-grain leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Treated with the water-resistant protection needed in cold, wet weather.
- Lined with premium cotton flannel for extra warmth and comfort.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Footbed lined with insulation for extra warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.