Women's Bean Boots, 6" Sherpa-Lined Insulated
Item #: XQ510533
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – with a premium sherpa fleece lining and top-performing insulation for lightweight softness and ultracozy warmth.
Size & Fit
- *With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order 1/2 size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2, order size 9). *With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order 1/2 size up. (Example: 9 1/2, order size 10).
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with the coziest sherpa fleece and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Premium full-grain leather upper.
- Sherpa fleece lining adds lightweight warmth and super-soft comfort.
- Footbed is lined with insulation for reliable warmth in the worst weather.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, snow and cold conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.