Men's Katahdin Hiker Socks
Item #: XQ510910
Designed to provide generous comfort on long hikes, these hiking socks feature responsibly-sourced Merino wool that's warm, breathable and naturally resists odor.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Height: 7.5".
Fabric & Care
- In a soft, moisture-wicking blend of 54% Merino wool, 44% nylon and 2% Lycra® spandex.
- Made with a blend of responsibly-sourced Merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel without chafing.
- Fine gauge knitting allows extra durability.
- Crew height falls just below the calf.
- Mid-level cushion density under foot for a comfortable fit.