Men's Double L Waxed-Cotton Upland Vest, Hunter Orange
Item #: XQ507014
Our newest upland hunting vest features classic waxed-cotton with a modern twist: it's machine washable. Working with British Millerain, we designed this fabric to be tossed into a washing machine without losing any of its great qualities.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
Why We Love It
There's nothing like the classic ruggedness of waxed cotton. The only drawback is the time-consuming process of cleaning by hand after you've had it in the field a few times. We worked with the originator of waxed cotton, British Millerain, to develop this innovative fabric that eliminates all cleaning fuss. Just throw it in the wash like any other piece of clothing. It'll come out looking just as good and with all of its durability and water resistance 100% intact.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton shell with 100% acrylic overlays.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Durable fabric withstands heavy brush and briars.
- Lower shell pockets are large enough to each carry a box of 12 ga.; 5 ammo loops inside each.
- Waist length provides good protection and all around comfort.
- Provides rugged, cool weather protection for the upland hunter.
- Large, lined front entry game pouch holds 3 or 4 large upland birds like pheasant.
- Upper hand warmer pockets for cradling a shotgun; reverse welt helps keep water and debris out.
- Waxed cotton shell fabric is highly water resistant.
- Generous cut for layering with full range of motion and unimpeded gun mount.