Men's Double L Waxed-Cotton Upland Coat
Item #: XQ507013
Our newest upland hunting coat features classic waxed-cotton with a modern twist: it's machine washable. Working with British Millerain, we designed this fabric to be tossed into a washing machine without losing any of its great qualities.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
Why We Love It
There's nothing like the classic ruggedness of waxed cotton. The only drawback is the time-consuming process of cleaning by hand after you've had it in the field a few times. We worked with the originator of waxed cotton, British Millerain, to develop this innovative fabric that eliminates all cleaning fuss. Just throw it in the wash like any other piece of clothing. It'll come out looking just as good and with all of its durability and water resistance 100% intact.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Provides rugged, cool-weather protection for the upland hunter.
- Waxed-cotton shell fabric is highly water resistant.
- Durable fabric withstands heavy brush and briars.
- Cotton lining features anti-microbial polygiene for comfort and odor resistance.
- Articulation and bi-swing for full range of motion and an unimpeded gun mount.
- Large, lined front entry game pouch holds 3 or 4 large upland birds like pheasant.
- Upper hand warmer pockets for cradling shotgun; reverse welt helps keep water and debris out.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets behind lower cargo pockets.
- Lower shell pockets are large enough to each carry a box of 12 ga.; 5 ammo loops inside each.
- Fully adjustable cuffs.
- Coat length provides good protection and all around comfort.