Men's Ultralight 850 Down Jacket
Item #: XQ507058
Our most versatile down jacket is better than ever – now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free™ water-repellent down that stays dry over 10x longer than untreated down for superior lofty warmth that's still amazingly light.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight jacket was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant, with new DownTek PFC-Free down that repels more water to protect against cold and clumping. Plus, it has a recycled shell that's tough against the weather.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Insulated with DownTek PFC-Free down, real down treated to maintain warmth and loft, even when wet.
- Windproof and water resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is now made from 100% recycled fabric.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket, now with durable Vislon® zippers.
- Light, lofty and tough against the cold; the ideal down jacket for most winter days.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.
- Packed with 15% more down for added loft without any extra weight.