Women's PrimaLoft Packaway Coat
Item #: XQ503271
A fusion of NASA-developed Aerogel – the world's lightest material – with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation makes this our lightest synthetic jacket, ever, with the best warmth-to-weigh ratio out there.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with lightweight layer.
- Falls at thigh.
Why We Love It
We took the exceptionally lightweight construction of our popular Packaway Coat and updated it with PrimaLoft’s Cross Core technology – a fusion of exceptionally warm PrimaLoft Gold insulation and revolutionary Aerogel. This means you get even more warmth without added weight. Plus, the polyester construction is made from 100% recycled materials, so you can rest assured you're choosing a product that will not only protect you but also the environment.
Fabric & Care
- Packed with ultralight, ultrawarm 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology.
- Features NASA-developed Aerogel technology for even more warmth without weight.
- Wind- and water-resistant construction keeps you protected from the elements.
- 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Adjustable hood and cuffs to keep weather out.
- Two lower handpockets.
- Updated slimming quilt lines.
- Longer length for better coverage.
- Packs down small for easy take-along.