Women's PrimaLoft Packaway Jacket
Item #: XQ503398
A fusion of NASA-developed Aerogel - the world's lightest material - with PrimaLoft Gold insulation makes this our lightest synthetic jacket ever, with the best warmth-to-weight ratio out there.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
Why We Love It
We took the exceptionally lightweight construction of our popular Packaway Jacket and updated it with PrimaLoft’s Cross Core technology – a fusion of exceptionally warm PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and revolutionary aerogel. This means you get even more warmth without added weight. Plus, the polyester construction is made from 100% recycled materials, so you can rest assured you're choosing a product that will not only protect you but also the environment.
Fabric & Care
- Packed with ultralight, ultrawarm 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology.
- Features NASA-developed aerogel technology for even more warmth without weight.
- Wind- and water-resistant construction keeps you protected from the elements.
- 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Internal media pocket with audio port.
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket.
- Drawcord hem seals out cold drafts.
- Take-along design packs easily into its own pocket.