Men's Snow Sneakers 4 with Arctic Grip, Mid Lace-Up
Item #: XQ501970
A hiking shoe, winter boot and sneaker all in one – now with innovative, superior traction Arctic Grip.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size).
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 9 oz. per pair.
- Height: 5".
Why We Love It
Our bestselling Snow Sneaker winter boots are now even better with the addition of Arctic Grip. This innovative technology is designed for unparalleled traction on wet ice. Paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, for superior slip resistance on cold, slick or snow-covered terrain, it offers the ultimate performance in winter footwear. Plus, a Thermochromatic lug turns from white to blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know they're working.
- Waterproofed leather and mesh-fabric upper with suede-collar top.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex nylon lining.
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is made with 50% recycled materials.
- Contoured insole for arch support.
- Removable nylon-covered EVA insole.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Vibram® IceTrek rubber combined with Vibram Arctic Grip for superior traction.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Pull-on loop at back collar, foam padded collar and tongue and gaiter loop for securing gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic toe box & heel counter.