Men's Maine Guide Wool Pants with PrimaLoft, Plaid
Item #: XQ500506
These insulated wool pants are built with tightly woven wool that repels wind and water and keeps you warm even if wet. The addition of PrimaLoft Silver insulation will keep you toasty, whether you’re in a treestand or still hunting.
Size & Fit
- Classic Fit: Sits at the natural waist and trim, with a traditional straight leg.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 85% wool/ 15% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- PrimaLoft liner is skin friendly, warm and windproof.
- Lined with 40-gram PrimaLoft Silver, ultrasonically quilted to prevent shifting and clumping.
- Comfort Waist adjusts to accommodate layers.
- Traditional 4-pocket design.
- Durable solid-brass CF zipper.
- Nylon inner lining helps block wind.
- Knees are articulated for best movement in the woods.
- Cut full for freedom of movement.