Men's Maine Guide Wool Pants with PrimaLoft, Camouflage
Item #: XQ500507
Long the choice of Maine Guides, these insulated wool pants repel wind and water and keep you warm even if wet. Lined with PrimaLoft Silver insulation to keep you toasty, whether you’re in a treestand, still hunting or ice fishing.
Size & Fit
- Classic Fit: Sits at the natural waist and trim, with a traditional straight leg.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 85% wool/ 15% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- PrimaLoft liner is skin friendly, warm and windproof.
- Lined with 40-gram PrimaLoft Silver, ultrasonically quilted to prevent shifting and clumping.
- Comfort Waist adjusts to accommodate layers.
- Traditional 4-pocket design.
- Durable solid-brass CF zipper.
- Nylon inner lining helps block wind.
- Knees are articulated for best movement in the woods.
- Cut full for freedom of movement.