If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, please complete the following steps:
- Contact customer service:
Call: 1.207.552.3051 *(International long-distance charges may apply to this call)
-- OR --
- We will provide you with a printable return label and instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded after any return shipping and handling costs.
Refunds are processed in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order; they will include duties and taxes originally paid. Refunds take 7-10 days from the receipt of the item at the US processing facility. The cost of returns shipping will vary by product.
International Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund. After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase to honor a refund or exchange. If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
Please include your proof of purchase with the products you wish to return or exchange and bring it with you to any of our stores, or include it in your package of returned item(s). We will reimburse the original purchase price to either your original method of payment or as a merchandise credit.
To protect all our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within one year of purchase) in certain situations, including:
• Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
• Products showing excessive wear and tear
• Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
• Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
• Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
• Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned
• Returns on ammunition, either in our stores or through the mail
• On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Returns Agreement