Women's Maine Hunting Shoes, 10"
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The original Maine Hunting Shoe was Leon Leonwood Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Over the years, we've made lots of improvements to these boots, but hunters have told us that they miss the moccasin-like feel that our original boots had in the woods. So we set out to bring it back.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole grips better and lasts longer than ever.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Handstitched and checked for quality.