Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8" Thinsulate
Thinsulate insulation gives our Women's L.L.Bean Boots an extra dose of warmth for chilly weather. Handmade in Maine since 1912, with quality you won't find anywhere else.
Size & Fit
- Light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9, 9½, order 8.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order next size down. 9 or 9½, size 9.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from premium full-grain leather. While many “duck” boots on the market might look similar to L.L.Bean Boots, they lack the attention to detail and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time.
- Premium full-grain leather.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester in rubber bottom for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Our signature boots are still sewn here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Keep feet remarkably warm in chilly weather thanks to Thinsulate Insulation.