Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Katahdin Waterproof Hiking Boots, Multicolor
Taking inspiration from our heritage European-style day hikers, this great value trail boot is functional for short hikes and fashionable for weekend wear.
- Approx weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
- Height: 4".
Why We Love Them
At 5,267 feet, Mt. Katahdin draws hikers from all over the world to its rocky slopes. To make the cut, they need the best engineering and support on the market. We took classic European design and brought it home, with superior grip and waterproofing to keep you going, all the way to the summit.
- Suede-leather-and-mesh upper.
- Breathable TEK 2.5 waterproof system for weather protection.
- Padded collar adds comfort.
- Rubber lugged outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Euro-hiker-inspired stacked EVA midsole.
- Wicking fabric lining and EVA sock liner for comfortable, dry feet.
- D-Ring lace system with speed hooks at the top for easy on/off and a secure fit.
- Retro Katahdin logo patch on tongue adds flair.