Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Gore-Tex Cresta Hikers, 30th Anniversary Leather/Fabric
A 30th-anniversary edition of our bestselling waterproof backpacking boots. Still featuring exceptional performance and expert construction that will carry you over the hardest of trails.
Why We Love Them
It all started in Montebelluna, a small Italian town near Venice. Galliano Bordin has been designing high-quality hiking boots here for over 30 years using only the finest Italian leather. And it is here that the Cresta Hikers were born. Thanks to Bordin's passion for his craft, it's no surprise the Crestas have been our most beloved hiking boots for so many years. From mountaintops to deep canyons, these premium European hikers have seen every continent and thousands of trails.
- Upper of weather-resistant suede and leather, with mesh panels.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane inner lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Nylon tricot lining.
- Removable nylon covered foam insole adds cushioning.
- Contoured insole adds arch support.
- Flexible rubber midsole.
- Tapered thermoplastic nylon insole board.
- Nimble Vibram Rawthorne rubber outsole is lugged for great traction on any trail.
- Braided polyester laces.
- Thermoplastic reinforced toe box & heel counter add durability.
- Fully gusseted tongue.
- Fine Italian leather for outstanding durability and performance.
- Built with unparalleled European craftsmanship.