Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8"
Often imitated but never duplicated, our Women's L.L.Bean Boots are crafted with attention to detail and lasting quality you won't find anywhere else.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
Why We Love Them
Designed by L.L. himself in 1912 as the original antidote to wet feet. While many duck boots on the market might look similar to L.L.Bean Boots, they lack the craftsmanship and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time. And since they’re as rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Triple stitched in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Treated with the water-resistant protection you need in cold, wet weather.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Built using an innovative design that’s been proven for over 100 years.
- Classic style worn and celebrated by people around the world.