Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8" Gore-Tex/Thinsulate
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- Light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9, 9½, order 8.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order next size down. 9 or 9½, size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don't build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Lined with Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth and Gore-Tex to keep feet dry.